Thursday, March 20, 2008

Here we go!!

Well, We decided to join basically our entire family and get into "blogging". We will see how it goes!! Our family has been pretty busy lately, Rachel doing all the stuff the seniors do, Lindsay has been accompanying for AF Highs spring musical "Les Miserables". She works really hard! And me, McKay and Will have just been chilling. My mom runs everyone around and my dad is just busy at work.
I love reading everyones blogs! Hopefully ours will be as cool as all of yours!

Love, Sarah

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I like the name of your blog!

brentandkashann said...

Thanks for putting us at the top of your friends list. . . Or is it just alphabetical. Good job getting it started Sarah. We want to hear all your embarrassing stories on here.

Hauni said...

Oh goody, now I will spend even MORE time reading people's blogs! It's so fun to keep up on things. Glad you have yours up! Ours is aaronandhauni@blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Camille said...

Welcom to the blogging world! its so fun! I'm glad you guys got one!

Debbie said...

sorry it took so long to update! i'm not very good at remembering! hahaha

lebaronfam said...

I am so glad that you got a blog too! I'll check it regularly! I miss you SO much!
-Ashley