Tuesday, April 1, 2008

where is spring??

Where is the warm weather?? It's making everything feel like November again. Pretty Depressing. But yeah. My mom and I just got back from Young Women's . She's the Beehives Advisor...so we're in it together. It was girls camp prep tonight. Our Stake Theme this year is "Because Nice MAtters" So our Camp site is Grin City, and we are having street names and everything is gonna be yellow, bright and happy. I'll be a 2nd year...so i have already have the snype experience. ANd it was miserables. hahaha but i can trick all the little first years! Me Lindsay and My mom will all go together this year....so it should be really good.

Maybe Spring will come before Conference does!!!!! (i doubt it)

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

BDandFamily said...

I loved girl's camp. That sounds like a fun theme! Cute blog guys--and way to keep it up Sarah.