Monday, June 30, 2008

boringness

I realize this is probably really a boring blog.......but that is ok haha! it's summer! that's what happens!!!!! lol We've just been hangin around the house. Well not really but yeah. Lindsay works at Diviine Modestee, and she stays really busy there. And she also is busy with SBO (student body officer) stuff for the school year. She goes to Dixie next week for a leadership conference and i guess she's pretty excited. Rachel's just been hangin around, makin yummy food, and yeah. My Dad's been home for the last week and has another week until he has to go travel again.....that's a very good thing!!!!! My mom's just busy with Young Women's and house and work stuff. And i'm tutoring a couple of little boys in our ward....which is fun but challenging. I really enjoy it though. Rachel is basically finished with Personal progres.....] And i'm going to finish next week!! i only have 3 more projects. One of those projects is finishing the book of mormon. I have to finish by next tuesday, and i'm only in mosiah! wish me luck everybody!!! hahaha
And of course Will has just been his normal silly little self. Today he wanted to see what it was like to have his ears pierced. So i told him i would go get a needle, an ice cube, and a apple or lemon. He got scared after that and decided he really didn't really want to try it. haha what a silly little willy. lol

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

lebaronfam said...

lol, Will is hilarious! That is so great that you're finishing PP next week! Good luck! Have fun!
I just updated my blog (FINALLY!!!), so you can check it out if you want. I luv the Prom pictures!!!

lebaronfam said...

I'll be home in a week! I can't wait to see you!!! Luv ya!